May 6, 2012

China Glaze-Midtown Magic

Just a really quick post today. I felt like wearing something dark and in came Midtown Magic. I actually found this on sale at one of the local Sally's I happened to stop by. They never have the same things on sale, it's all rather random. Anyway.
Midtown Magic is a dark brown base with brown, red, and gold glitter running through it. It really is beautiful and I see why it was so popular when it first came out last fall. The polish has lots of the glitter, but it's not glittery, if that makes sense. The brown really covers that up, so the glitter really adds depth instead of sparkle.
The formula on this was amazing. Nice and smooth, two coats, and dried relatively quick. No complaints about it whatsoever.
Hmm...that's about it. Like I said, quick post. I've actually wanted this since last fall and very glad I finally caught this on sale. Nice polish to have in the collection. And a nice polish to wear if you're a bit tired of all the bright colors this season brings, like I am.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I like to switch it up sometimes when I've been wearing bright colors for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it gets a bit repetitive, doesn't it?

      thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! I have this in my untrieds. I almost swapped it, but now I'm glad I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't swap it! My pictures are crap, but this one is such a beauty. It really must be worn to see how gorgeous it is.

      Delete